Hours

Monday - Saturday: 8am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 4pm Surgery Drop Off Monday - Friday: 7am

Saturday, March 8, 2014


These guys were dropped off in a box outside our clinic this morning. They are in need of homes. They have been dewormed and given their first round of vaccines. They are free to a good home with a donation to our fund, 4 Dogs Sake, a fund we have started to help pets in need. The minimum donation is $30. Any questions, please contact Heather or Mariann at the clinic. We are unsure what breed they are. Guessing about 12 weeks old. 

2 comments:

  1. These puppies are adorable and it would be really hard for me not to want one. I have always wanted a dog but I have lived in places were pets are not allowed. There is just something special about puppies that make me happy. http://www.polosprings.com/hospital-services/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an advocate for the proper treatment of animals. If we sincerely want animals as companions then we need to treat them like companions. We should do all we can to give them a proper schedule, nourishment, entertainment and love. I love my pets and treat them this way every day.
    http://osullivananimalhospital.com/

    ReplyDelete