Hours

Monday - Saturday: 8am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 4pm Surgery Drop Off Monday - Friday: 7am

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

SaveThisLife.com


We are happy to announce our new partner in micro chipping. SaveThisLife.com when you lose your furry loved one with a save this life chip the person who finds your pet googles the micro chip number, follows to link to your pets profile on savethislife.com to report them missing and then you receive a text message and email with a google map of where your pet has been found. All for a one time fee! SaveThisPet.com will even re-register your HomeAgain Micochip in their system for a one time fee of $20....NO MORE YEARLY FEES. PLUS SaveThisLife.com will give your pet $1000 in insurance for a year upon registration. For more info visit their website www.savethislife.com

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad that there are animal emergency clinic around in Vancouver. I'm glad that animals can be saved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pit bulls are one of my favorite dogs. They are so playful and sweet. I am actually looking for an animal clinic Toronto for my pit bull. He is really sweet and I want to make sure that he is always as healthy as he can. Please help me out if you can and give any suggestions on where to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there. I am looking for an animal hospital in Chicago. Do you happen to have any recommendations? Please let me know, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dog sally suffered a major injury when she was hit by a car, having a conveniently located animal hospital is the only reason she is alive today. I discovered that having the number of an animal hospital is also handy to have on your fridge.
    http://www.westsideanimalhospital.com/
    http://www.westsideanimalhospital.com/

    ReplyDelete